ardent

Tempo Delle Nuvole

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 08:28 PM

The frozen field was near his home so he was here again. The Glaciem wolf was here to interact with others possibly even recruit females for Isar to look at. Like he'd do that just to know what it was life to feel special on the kings terms. Oddity sighed giving away his breath against the days waste. He could smell a dead rabbit nearby, and on top of that a wolf. Something that would always bring him to interest. The black scarred male raised his body showing off that large scar on his neck and chest to his shoulder. His bi colored eyes looked at the gray female a ways off. In sight though as he moved himself forward at a slow rate. As soon as he was within her sight he stopped and let out a small bark. To let her know he wasn't here to mean any harm or steal her food. After looking at her, she looked as if she couldn't feed herself. No doubt Isar wouldn't want a female like that, well in his mind anyway. Oddity was still sexist, not understanding some of the other males views. The only thing they were good for was bearing young, those who fought for themselves were a bit over their head and would be pulled down quickly if they were not careful.
"You seem to be new around these lands I've never seen you." Oddity said in his monotoned voice. He didn't dip his head, he wasn't used to giving respect to someone who didn't give it first. He was someone who was rather strange on that aspect. Though he never once felt bad for a wolf, and he never would. So her being a bit skinny didn't affected him. Oddity tilted his head though in curiosity, she had an interesting coat color. That was true, perhaps he should present her to the king. Yet only if she were willing, Isar would have his head if he wasn't kind. Oddity was always kind to females though their womb was a precious thing after all. "Pardon my rudeness, my name is Oddity." The young man introduced himself with a slight dip of his head. Then he returned his gaze to her.

Speech,