An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-29-2020, 07:01 PM

Azure was panting hard, though he was unsure if it was from the exertion of running for his life or the sheer terror that gripped a pup while a bear was trying to eat him. He took glances behind him as he ran, seeing the wolf go down after ripping off a piece of it's leg. Small legs skidded to a stop, and he gasped as she spat out blood. "Over here bear bear!" He called, trying desperately to draw it's attention away from the woman who'd tried so hard to protect him.

The boy dipped into a play bow, and then when the bear's focus was upon him he ran once more. No amount of confidence would make him think he could outrun it, though he did know that his size could be an advantage at times. He skidded to the right, diving into thick brush and then crawling under the trunk of one of the willows. The stamina he had was quickly draining, and so he decided instead he could hide from the beast and maybe it'd wander off.
"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.