Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
03-01-2020, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2020, 01:51 AM by Cairo II.)

Red was quick to answer, and as the larger man settled to face him, Cai grinned, tail tapping the hide before he rose to step off of it and flop down again, answering, “Aurielle says you’re really knowledgeable about making armor. I’d like to make some of my own, and I wondered if you’d be willing to teach me and help as I work on it?”

His words started out as amiable and confident, but as he made his request, his confidence turned slightly nervous, as he suddenly worried that maybe he was stepping over a boundary, or sounding like he was asking Red to do the work, as he added the last bit quickly.

He didn’t know Red well, but Aurielle thought highly of the man, and so, Cai saw him as being a wolf to look up to… And to be honest, he’d never had a father figure, or a male figure in his life to live up to, beyond Regulus. And Regulus was slowing down. The old Archangel stubbornly stuck around in the world, despite pushing ten years of age, determined to see his first grandchildren into the world. Then, he often said, then, he would die content.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think