Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
03-01-2020, 04:37 PM
She didn’t like going far from the Empire for too long, a day trip here or there, but this one would be slightly longer. The weather was near perfect and she could breathe deeply without inhaling ash. The skies were clearing and even if the leaves were beginning to change it was still warmer than the volcanic winter. The night would likely hold a bit of a chill, all the more excuse to cuddle up with the one to accompany her.

Deathbelle was thankful that he was vigil and she didn’t have to be, she trusted her Daimyo completely. He remained close beside her as they travelled through the unclaimed wilderness. Belle wore a soft smile as she noticed his alertness, but ignored it as she approached the shoreline. Appreciating the beauty of the landscape was easier when you relaxed. Soon enough Hannibal joined her, lowering himself to the ground as he teased her.

She smirked at his touch, moving herself away from him playfully to prove that she could walk. ”You can’t tell the Empress what to do, I’ll twist my ankle if I wish to.” She chuckled, returning to his side as she returned his nips but to his scruff. A grin still playing at her lips she settled in close beside him as frogs and crickets began their chorus for the eventing. ”Thank you for sharing it with me.” She returned after Hanni made a comment on the land in front of them.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.