Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
03-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Tyrian's gaze settled on the ground thoughtfully as Ashmedai spoke. It was strange and interesting to hear Ashmedai speak so seriously about the future. Not because he didn't think his brother couldn't be serious or anything like that, but because their relationship had never really involved serious conversations. Even though they were brothers the years between them, his age and Tyrian's friendship with his niece had made it impossible for he and Ashmedai to be on equal footing. Now suddenly he was an alpha and with the position came an expectation of some amount of respect. It was an odd shift in dynamics.

His gaze rose as Ashmedai mentioned he would trust him with Sparrow's safety. It was a deeply humbling compliment for the freshly minted alpha. Tyrian nodded in understanding. "Yes it does." He almost thanked Ashmedai for the compliment but couldn't quite find the words for it. "Well I can't promise to keep you anchored here but I can promise to keep you busy. The Master-of-the-Guard is in charge of basically everything combat related. As Master you'd be in charge of all the fighting men and women, and you'd be tasked with making sure those that are fully trained remain fighting fit and getting those that aren't to train until they are. I would expect you to host training events, pair mentors, stuff like that. I plan on making a council of sorts out of the Masters so I would also expect you give input at our meetings and coordinate offensive ventures with me when the time comes."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.