Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-02-2020, 03:16 PM

Tamsyn's uncertainty did not go unnoticed by the horned queen, and she gave the other woman a friendly smile. It did not bother her to have boundaries placed upon her invite, after all Zee was not like her warlord husband. While he seemed to bring home a new wolf each week - and they did not always seem willing participants - she did not share his morals. She was not the type to kidnap a stranger. "Just a meal, some rest. A chat. You may leave whenever you wish, I promise." She assured the other, beginning her walk away from the cliffs.

She listened as she walked, glancing back to ensure the woman was following her. "Mmm, I do not expect your story to mirror his." Zee responded, understanding how much life experience the older wolf likely had than her pup. After all, he had two loving parents and a pack who adored him and his siblings... he had no reason to feel the way he did. "Though that doesn't mean the feelings aren't the same, and he's too little I think to quite understand his own thoughts."

She thought back, trying to remember his frightened and rushed explanation after she'd knocked him away from the edge. "He apologized to me, told me he didn't want to be 'bad' or 'wrong' but he didn't know how to fix it. I just don't know how he could have got that idea in his head. How someone so young could be so uncertain with his own identity." The queen sighed, her small head shaking slowly.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.