Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-02-2020, 10:56 PM

Tamsyn heard the sound of paws approaching her from behind, the sound pulling her attention away from the curious landscape. Her eyes landed on a female that had similarly black fur to herself, but with the addition of striking and pretty white markings. She particularly liked the markings that accented her eyes which made her blue eyes stand out even more, matching the blue feather attached to her fur. This stranger was a fair bit taller than herself and most certainly had more of a presence about her. It took Tamsyn a moment to realize that she had been spoken to and that she was standing there staring like she really had completely lost her mind.

Her ears flicked from embarrassment as she offered the female standing across from her a polite nod in response. ”Oh, hello, my apologies. I wasn’t expecting to meet anyone else out here.” That seemed like a believable enough reason for her complete lack of social graces. She had simply been startled, that was all. “I’m Tamsyn,” she added, managing a small smile. If anything she was grateful that she had approached her so unexpectedly. At least it kept her from getting too much into her own head about it and kept the anxiety at bay. ”Did you need anything? Or just passing by? I’m just examining the rock structures if you want to join me.”