An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
03-03-2020, 03:25 PM

Diablo let out a small screech of warning as Asla ran up on them, and Azure turned his head in alarm. When he saw that it was only his sister he relaxed, and grabbing a piece of fruit from his borrowed satchel he offered it over his shoulder towards him. There was no doubt in his mind that the bat did not call out to warn Az and only alarmed for his own safety... but that didn't mean Azure couldn't reward him for it and teach him that it was the proper response to the intruder. With Diablo happily munching upon the fruit piece, Azure turned back to his sister.

He loved how Asla was always willing to join him in adventures and grinned at her. "Hunting something. I don't know what it is yet." The boy responded. She complimented his companions, and he gave the shy cat a glance. "Dad gave me the bat, I have until I'm a year to train it. Then mom gave me the leopard, she says I need to learn to be nicer." Cerulean eyes rolled skywards. "She's still small and useless but maybe one day she won't be." He lifted a paw to give the cat a pat on the head.

Asla's own companion was hidden too well for Azure to comment on, and he only pursed his lips in thought. It wouldn't do good to ask her if she'd also recieved gifts, he didn't want to hurt her feelings or make her feel less special. Instead, he redirected the subject back towards his hunt. "I met a stranger in the woods who taught me how to use a brain to tan a hide. I didn't get to do much of the work, but I want to try to do it now. I'd love your help." His smile returned, warm and loving.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.