size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-03-2020, 03:34 PM

Azure smiled when she approached and the girl leaned up to kiss his cheek. She had missed him. She missed all of them. There was still a part within her that was broken simply because they couldn't all be together. She still didn't know what had happened between Az and Mort, but was confident that one of the would tell her eventually. Why wouldn't they trust her? She surely trusted them.

Az went on to explain his companions and she watched as he gave the bat a piece of fruit before patting the cat. "They gave me a companion too. Same reason. I need to be more gentle." The girl then grinned. "Do you see her?" Other than a slight change in the texture of fur, the snow white bat blended in with the snow white fur at the back of Asla's neck. "Hold a little piece of fruit close to my neck." If he did so, the little white bat would raise her yellow nose and blink her sleepy black eyes.

A stranger? Asla's eyes went wide at the knowledge. She was jealous that he'd met someone new and had learned something new. Then again, she had done something incredibly dangerous that he didn't know about. Perhaps she'd tell him about it later. He asked for her help and the girl nodded. "Of course. Do you think I'd just leave and let you do it by yourself?" With a snort, she shook her head. "What's the plan?"

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]