size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-03-2020, 03:42 PM

Az came back behind the tree to hide with her. The pair waited there for a time. She could tell that he was getting impatient, but was glad that he stayed with her. She really, really wanted to kill this thing. As they waited, she sharpened her claws as quietly as she could, sinking them into one of the thick tree roots. The sharper they were, the better they held onto fleeing animals.

Eventually the brown thing came back onto land. She watched as it warily scanned the area. Though they were hidden, she imagined that its vision wasn't that good. Thankfully, the wind was blowing towards them rather than away from them. If the thing caught their scent, it might flee again. Turning to Az, she put her mouth close to one blue rimmed ear. "You stay here. I'm smaller, so I'll make my way around the other side and we can rush it and herd it away from the river. Watch for me." It was much the same as they had done with the pig. She would be on one side. He would be on the other. Together, they would steer the flappy tailed thing exactly where they wanted it.

On very careful paws, Aslatiel made a wide loop around to the other side, staying out of sight and making not a sound. She was extremely good at moving silently by now and often just did it involuntarily. She took up her place along the edge of the river, hiding behind a willow that hung out over the water. She sought out Azure's blue gaze and nodded, flashing little white teeth in a grin. The brown thing was far enough up on the bank that they should be able to run behind it and cut off its escape. She nodded three times as if counting down, then rocketed forward from her hiding place.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]