size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-03-2020, 03:54 PM

Az lured Pip out with a little bit of fruit and Asla smiled, proud of her tiny bat. "Her name is Pip, because she's just a little pipsqueak." As the bat nibbled the little piece of fruit, Asla continued. "I'm going to teach her to spy for me. No one will notice her if she hides. And her hearing is much better than ours." From the moment that she'd been given the little bat, the girl had been bonding with her. She fed the bat fruit, cleaned her fluffy white fur, and even made her a little bed, though the bat would prefer to just sleep on Asla. Already she was developing a love for Pip and hadn't even thought about eating her once.

Finding the creature in question was first on the list. "Ooh, fun. My favorite part." Almost. She loved to stalk and hunt, but she also really loved to kill. Raising her little brownish pink nose, she tested the air, searching out the scent that Az had obviously been following. There were many scents in the air, but she sifted through them until she found something that smelled like meat. Canting her head in a rightly direction, she spoke. "That way, y'think?"

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]