size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-03-2020, 04:25 PM

She listened as Az spoke of training his companions for hunting. The girl nodded. Pip would never be able to hunt, but at least Aslatiel would never be alone. And the tiny bat could feed her information. Valuable information. That was enough for her. Azure asked if she knew if Indy got anything and the girls ears tucked back against her skull.
"No. I haven't talked to him. I haven't talked to either of them." Not since they had all ruined her night.

Shaking off the former conversation, Asla listened as Azure indicated the way it might be. The girl stopped and moved to one of the few trees that stuck up out of the grass.
"I won't let Pip get hurt. She's too small." With a little prompting, the tiny bat climbed onto the tree, squeezing herself in a little nook in the bark. "I'll be back for you soon."

Once the bat had been deposited, the little wolf dropped into predator mode. She stalked forward through the grass, her nose working to steer her in the right direction. Asla worried that Azure's companions might ruin their hunt. They were new to each other and the bat in particular seemed loud. Perhaps they would surprise her though. She peered through the long grass and a big, fluffy thing came into view. Eyes blinked and she pulled back, shooting Azure a wide eyed look. What in the heck... was that thing?

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]