gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-04-2020, 04:53 PM

That familiar smirk thickened as he heard the babe's response. ”You can’t tell the Empress what to do, I’ll twist my ankle if I wish to.” A monochromatic brow raised as he watched the love of his life prance. In that moment his heart beat fast with the pure admiration he hard for the radiant Wolfess. "Oh are we using the Empress card now?" Hannibal let forth a quick, light-hearted, chuckle before leaning into the flurry of playful nips she offered to his scruff. His eyes did not contain only lust in those moments but a deep love for her. He was slow to blink, as if to cherish the image of Deathbelle with the backdrop of the waterfall. An image that would be forever imprinted within his memory.

They settled in together with the soothing noises of natured. Frogs, rushing water, and crickets singing their songs. Hannibal moved to nuzzle into her scruff as she offered thanks. He couldn't help but to smile at the little pleasantry. "I'd have it no other way, my love." Hannibal then reclined to lay on his side with his head raised slightly. A black and white tail flicked idly as he watched the Empress. "What have I said about distance?" His tone was playful yet deep with crimson hues, teasing Belle to join him.

Speech

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.