ardent

Tempo Delle Nuvole

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 11:41 PM

Oddity's eyes widened with surprise, and perhaps a little bit of delight. He wasn't a fan of thinking that males were below females, but he sometimes guess it was because if wasn't the fact of their gender. It was a males job to take care of a female because they were so precious. Though it'd be awhile before he would convert to that thinking completely. Oddity gave a small smile just like hers. "I know it may sound biast of me but I'll give you what I know. They live under a king and his son is the only other male in the pack currently. Most of it is made up of females. Males are to protect the females and treat them with kindness as it got across to me. The king is a smart man, he isn't entirely nice nor mean but he makes up for a perfect monarch. It'd be nice to get to know you if you were to join. New friends are always welcome." Oddity explained. With a slight nod of his head as he backed up accordingly.
"Is there anything else that you need?" He asked. Although his monotoned voice didn't change. It was natural, not because of his emotions. Oddity was always like this, and he wasn't sure if he'd change or not. He wasn't even sure how he acted himself right now. Perhaps confused, or like a teenager trying to learn things. Maybe he was just simply anti social. It could have been a number of things.

Speech,