An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
03-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Ashmedai was eager to finish this serious chat of theirs and return to the status quo. No matter how serious Ash had to be to handle things, he always liked to keep that part of his personality to himself. It was much less fun to show this side of himself and he didn't particularly enjoy it, but he understood when it needed to be done. It was easier to play the fool, but it was better to have this now, hammer out any and all serious details right up front, and then resume the previous position.

Tyrian promised to keep him busy and Ash gave him a curt nod, "Busy's all I can ask for." He nodded along to the rest of the requirements for the job, "I can do all of that, and I'm filled to the fuckin' brim with input so have at it." Ashmedai flashed a toothy smile at the young adult. "I guess the question here is how often do you want me to do what? Just guess, so I have an idea."
Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.