build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-05-2020, 07:24 PM
"I'm Theory," she responded amiably, offering Tamsyn a quick grin. It felt good to socialize with a stranger. The alpha was weary of everyone - "allies," rude extended family, her inscrutable little female Abraxas friend that made her heart beat in strange patterns... it was all exhausting. At least they had a clean slate between them. Neither had any preconceived notions about the other. "No need to apologize, I was just going for a walkabout. These lands belong to no one, but I think they're remarkable," she offered. It was true. Although she hadn't been this way in some time, the stretch of land between here and Winterfell was ruggedly beautiful in a way that the rest of Boreas just wasn't. She hoped that after it all, the packs would remain at the very least neutral towards each other. It would be a pity to have to be on high alert in a place like this.

"Yes! I would like that. Have you noticed anything interesting about them so far?" she asked, flicking her ears back and forth as she gazed out over the land. There were the obvious points of interest, but if Tamsyn had been here before, maybe she'd noticed some things that Theory hadn't. She still had much to learn about the land and how it could be used in her favor. Rhyme had taught her some basics about healing, but maybe it was time that she tried to collect some bits and bobs on her own. There had to be something interesting growing in the shadows and nooks and crannies of these rocks.