size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-06-2020, 03:46 PM

Suggestions were made as to how they would keep the creature still. Aslatiel switched spots with Azure, sitting on the tail of the furry log. Just as with the ghost rock, it pulled her small form along. "I don't think I'll be able to keep it still. I'm too small." Silently, she cursed her diminutive stature. Casting orchid eyes to her brother, she listened as he suggested cutting the creatures legs off. The girl gave a shake of her head. "Losing blood makes things die. I saw it when the raccoon tried to kill the chicken." She had seen it too when off hunting on her own. More than once she had injured an animal and followed closely to observe as it bled out and died.

As the creature continued to pull the girl along, she shrugged and looked to her much larger sibling. "You should break its legs, but don't rip them off. We know what's inside legs, so we don't need to cut those open." Well, she knew what was inside legs. She'd spent a lot of time looking at the bones of dead things. She spent a lot of time chewing on them too.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]