Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-06-2020, 09:09 PM

Her hope that the stranger she had chosen to encounter would be receptive to her approach seemed to have been in vain and the male didn’t seem entirely pleased that she had come over to speak to him. Now that she was closer and fully facing him, she was able to see the fairly large tusks protruding from his upper lip and just how much larger he was in size. It never seemed to fail that the wolves she met in Boreas were all somehow more interesting or intimidating than herself - something that she had never noticed before in her previous home. His question made her pause and after a moment of consideration she  gave a small shrug of her shoulders. ”I don’t suppose I have any reason to think you would. I was too focused on studying the land that I hadn’t considered that you may be new to it too.”

That had been something that hadn’t even crossed her mind in her worry over having to approach a complete stranger. She glanced away from him for a moment to look at their barren surroundings once again, adding, ”I was mostly just curious to know how long ago it erupted since it looks like it was at least fairly recently... But maybe not, maybe this area just doesn’t grow much plant life.” Being able to leave her focus on her current topic of study helped to distract from the uncertain and awkward interaction she new found herself in. Tamsyn looked back to the larger male give him a polite smile and a small nod of her head. ”Oh well, sorry again for bothering you.” She began to walk away, carefully making her way across the rocky terrain and noticing how much deeper the ash was as she made her way further up the mountain side.