Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-24-2013, 01:02 AM
The Stars Lean Down to Kiss You

And I lie awake and miss you

Her tint white paws would poke delicately at the plump rabbit, she had not yet been faced with the predicament of opening the carcass. Her head would tilt and take it in curiously, while little muzzle took in the fresh scent of the kill. Daddy had brought them rabbits before, but they were quite mangled by the time she had seen any of them. This one was still quite whole.
Her tiny teeth would find their way to the thin flesh, pinching lightly and pulling. There was much more resistance than she first thought so she found a better grip and pulled back even harder. The flesh would give in to her tiny powers, tearing awkwardly. She would fall back slightly from the force that still existed. An excited smile would tug at her lips as she started to lick the raw meat.

She was so proud of her accomplishment that her brain decided it was a good idea to tell one of her sisters. Her head would turn around to see the other pups in a tired heap, already finished with their meal. All except Canta, who seemed to be batting something around. "Caaanta! C'mon and eat with me!"

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere[Novel]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]