Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
03-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Ash's quip earned him a lopsided grin from Tyrian. That was more the Ash Tyrian was used to seeing. Once they'd had time to adjust to the new order of things Tyrian hoped they could strike a balance between their natures and the seriousness that their roles required. He hoped none of his family members grew to think of him as all work and no play. With a laugh he answered, "I would expect nothing less."

He sobered quickly as his brother asked him a serious question. Tyrian pursed his lips, his expression thoughtful, as he considered the question. "A good place to start, I suppose, is as often as you think necessary. We're just starting out so perhaps in a few seasons we can evaluate everything and make adjustments. I don't have any targets in mind, yet, but I would like to start raiding soon so an evaluation of skills to know what we're working with is in order." He was quiet for a beat and then added with a smile, "As for your input, that's also at your discretion." It would take time to find a balance.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.