ardent

Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Aryn

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-09-2020, 04:10 PM

To say he didn't expect his daughter's reponse would have been a bit of an understatement. His gentle daughter had never expressed an interest in either path but then they hadn't exactly had a typical childhood had they? Regardless he was hopeful that she'd find she loved something and could pursue it.

Torin nodded, chuckling softly and leaning over to nose at his daughter's head affectionatly. "You're allowed to take whatever time you need to figure out what you'd like to do." He didn't want to push anyone in the pack, as long as they were still working to help the pack and find themselves he wasn't going to pressure anyone. "I can talk to Kestral about having her teach you the basics if you'd like and..." He paused for a moment, very much aware of the fact there wasn't a senior hunter to help teach her. "Myself, your grandfather and your aunt can help teach you more about hunting." He's talk to his sister and father more about this later but he figured it wouldn't be hard to convince them to spend time with his daughter.
Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3