ardent

Desicions, Desicions

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 01:38 AM

Her eyes would light up in wonder as she found his presence in her sight. He could see the ravenous hunger that lurked beneath her gaze. E-Excuse m-m-m-e? Who a-are you? She managed to let stammer from her little lips. She was quite adorable, with her fluffy fur and minuscule features incredibly endearing. He'd never really taken a friendliness to wolves until he found himself in these lands. The cats were the dominate species where he came from. Here it was all canine. Vell, my dear you may call me...
Before he could let his name come from his lips the presence of two more of the wolves found them. Speaking of being numerous... He had not scented them in the area earlier, it seemed that had been drawn by the two of them. His crown would ascend to its natural height, able to talk to the fully adult she wolf who had found herself there. He nodded to the smaller of the two newcomers. Greetings, volflings. I vas taking dinner home vhen i happened upon this vee tyke. She looked to be needing a meal. A smile was playing across his features as the tiny she pup practically drooled over the meat. Dig in little one, it's all for you. He looked back to her and purred encouragingly.

Speech,