size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
03-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Asla rolled with her father, laughing as he kept her in his grasp. She lay upon him as their motion stopped, her tail still a blur in the air. He told her that she could have the whole place to herself or she could share it. He then went on to say that she had to cuddle a few times a week and the girl giggled again. "Okay, Papa." She wasn't a baby anymore, but if it would make him happy, then she would do it.

Eventually the child stilled, her tail ceasing its frantic wagging. Her features turned serious. "I want to share it with my brothers. I love them." She released a sad sigh. "They don't love each other though." Aslatiel then proceeded to tell Sirius about the camping trip on the beach that she had worked very hard to plan. She told him about Azure and Mortis hating each other. She told him that Indie had even been a little upset with her and, in the end, their night was ruined. She had gone away crying. Az was the only one that she'd spoken to in depth since then.

"What's wrong with them, Papa? Why can't we just be a strong family? We're supposed to protect each other, right? It's our job to keep each other safe." She was sure that this was how it should be. The striped girl would do anything for her family. So why weren't the rest of them the same?
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]