gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-09-2020, 05:25 PM

Torin was pretty far from his home turf... he wasn't sure exactly what drew him out... maybe he was looking for Derecho and his missing son. Maybe he just needed to get out of the lands that reminded him so much of his wayward wife and son... even with his own kids still inside the pack. And gods was he certain he loved them more than ever, and seeing them lit up his life but... well he couldn't quite get the doubts out of his mind... He'd thought Derecho would have been the one, the only woman who hadn't run from him... and now? Well now he was certain something was wrong with him.

So he was far from home, he was aware of the scents of packs he wasn't familiar with as he passed them, giving a wide berth. Until he found himself moving towards willows... so much like his own home. Something about it drawing him in. He could smell another woman, an unknown scent and he wasn't exactly trying to move towards her... but as he rounded a tree he spotted the dark woman and he stopped, his brain stalling as he watched her silently.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3