build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-09-2020, 08:29 PM
Theory felt a hot rush of shame at her family's reaction to her gambit at assertiveness. She was just trying to do what she felt was right, and yet the prickling feeling of making a fool of herself wouldn't abate. The young alpha expelled a quick, heavy sigh and stepped aside. Her father could defend himself. He didn't need her treading her paws all through this... whatever this was. Clearly, as evidenced by Rhythm's comment, there was a history here that went far deeper than she could know. Theory's eyes darted between everyone's faces, trying to gauge their thoughts. If only she could read minds. As Rhythm mentioned visitors, she dipped her head in deference and respect. "As I said, I will welcome any family as guests in these lands. I hope you will visit often. Maybe then I could understand you all a bit better," she offered, a quirk to her brow as she tried to process the hodge-podge of personalities before her.

They were a strange, wry bunch. A certain cutting cynicism that she wasn't accustomed to seemed to be shared by them all. She'd met Valentine a few times and thoroughly enjoyed her time with him - this, in fact, made the whole situation all the more embarrassing. Theory stepped forward slowly, lowering her tail and ears as she approached Rhythm and Valentine. She offered a shoulder and spoke to only Rhythm: "Thank you for coming to stay with us for a while." Theo wouldn't acknowledge what everyone was surely thinking: Rhythm was choosing where she would die. Nothing less, nothing more.