Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-09-2020, 10:54 PM
Eligos had turned his head away just long enough to send the pups racing off for a stick, so he missed the initial reaction Torin had to his surname. There was no missing the sudden tension in the air when his gaze returned to the other alpha, though. It would have been impossible to not note the strain in his voice when he spoke. Eligos returned his gaze levelly, merely raising his eyebrows in an expression of polite inquiry that was somewhat marred by the cool neutrality of the rest of his expression. He could already see that he was going to tire quickly of the supposed misdeeds of distant relations who had thought to use Boreas as their own personal playgrounds. "Is that so?" he asked softly, but with a note a steel beneath it. "In what way has your family suffered under mine? Until today, I had heard of neither your name, nor your pack, so I admit that I am unaware of any such connection. Perhaps you could enlighten me."