size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

03-10-2020, 09:01 AM

Odette Mooncrest

With her liver brown snout hovering above the ground, and her mind flushed with frustrating thoughts, Odette barely noticed another approaching her. Only moments before his words sliced through the air, did she faintly register the soft thuds of pads hitting against the forest floor. Cerulean eyes snapped up from the dirt to witness the dark and light hued male approaching. It was fairly alarming for a moment, seeing as Odette had not seen the wolf before, but calmed once she realized he was most likely just another member she had yet to meet. Her suspicions were confirmed when she took a quick breath in through her nostrils, smelling all the familiar scents of her packs laced into the male's own musk.

Falling into a relaxed stance, the fawn woman offered a polite smile as she tilted her head towards the faint chick tracks. "That depends, how fast can you catch a runaway chick?" Though her tone was more amusing than serious, Odette could not argue that help would be useful. Perhaps, she thought, this male was of higher rank, and had permission to cross the border should the need arise. Nevertheless, she was glad to finally see a face beyond that of her feline companion or the birds.

She continued along the trail, tossing a grin over her shoulder as she attempted to explain her situation. "He has been a rather troublesome hatchling, always scampering off when I'm not looking. I've named him Dash respectively." She giggled softly to herself. Perhaps she had been away from normal wolves for too long.. but she was surprisingly comfortable sharing with a pack mate. "Oh, my name is Odette Mooncrest, handmaiden to her majesty Zeitgeist. I've recently been granted permission to farm these birds for meat and eggs, but I am beginning to wonder if this one is worth the hassle."

Perhaps as a thank you, this brute would be interested in a particular... young rooster? Blue eyes flickered from the tracks to the male, forcing her chin to turn upward to peer at his towering height. The Warlord was also extremely tall... and the more she thought about it, the more Odette wondered if they were not giants but she was simply so small? She hummed at the thought, slightly bothered by the idea of being tiny.

"Speech"

Table by Sea
Art by Fox
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.