size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
03-10-2020, 02:50 PM
He was in the process of digging another hole when he heard someone telling him to leave. He ignored him, however, until he was done kicking dirt up. A few short moments later, he slowly rose his head and turned to look at the young boy with mock fear. "Oh shit! Ya caught me!" He pretended to cower for a moment or two, even went as far as tucking his tail before scoffing and rising to his full height and standing straight. He looked the boy up and down, a smirk playing at his lips. Ares was just outside the border, and the boy was still within it. "Leave? Who's gonna make me? You?" He laughed at him. He didn't take the boy seriously, and he didn't care to. If the kid wanted him to leave, then he'd have to make him. "Look here kid. Keep tryin' to ruffle my fur and you'll wish you had just keep moving along. I ain't trespassing on your gross pack lands, wouldn't wanna touch it with a stick with all the shit that's happened in there," Did he care if he upset the kid? Not really. Abaven seemed like nothing but a shit show for as long as he could remember, and for as long as his parents could remember. They didn't frighten him. Much less this kid. If this kid wanted to get caught up in his crossfire though, who was he to deny him a beating if it came down to it? "Turn around and run back to your mommy, I ain't in the mood to deal with a child."