Missing

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

03-11-2020, 11:03 PM

Killian kept pace with the smaller Wolf. She had been on the prowl, obviously tracking something ahead. He didn't want to be a bother but also found it only polite to offer his help. Nevertheless she gave him an answer rather swiftly. A runaway chick. Killian raised a brow as he lightly padded at her side, allowing her to remain in lead. He knew that some Wolves were interested in raising cattle or prey but wasn't aware that the Armada was doing so. He couldn't deny it would be rather lucrative and take the load off of hunting. But, he'd never stop hunting for the sake of reliability and never allowing himself to get rusty.

With a chuckle the male raised his brow slightly, "A suitable name." He then took in the scent of the tracks before them. Vibrant eyes scanned the ground before moving forward in hopes of catching sight of the little one. "We will find little Dash." His thoughts were swept away by the introduction offered by the babe. He slowed his roll slightly and raised a hefty head in return. "Nice to meet you, Lady Mooncrest. I am Killian Klein, Warrior of Ashen Armada. I do wish we had met on different terms, but I am happy to help." Kill flashed a quick smirk in her direction before bounding forward with his nose pointed downward. He kept track of the tiny imprints on high alert.

Suddenly a flash of movement caught his eyes. Killian sauntered forth with a wrinkle of his nose. The sight had vanished in an instant, "Check the brush I think I saw him."

"Speech"