gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-12-2020, 08:30 PM

Eager paws dug at the earth before the babe dropped a bundle of seeds into the earth. Banshee then smoothed some dirt over the hole and offered it a gentle grin. Just as she relished in her hard work a call rang throughout the territory. Summons from her aunt Pandora, the one who was seemingly a harsh Hannibal supporter, and rumored to believe in spirits. Banshee raised a brow as she silently contemplated attending the training. She was growing older, nearing her second birthday, but determined that any battle training she could get would aid in her skills nontheless. Thus, after taking a long look at the row of tilled dirt with freshly plants seeds the gal took off towards Ashen.

Upon arrival to the Shrine Banshee couldn't help but to feel prickles at her scruff. It had been a while since she saw the glowing pool and all it reminded her of was Erovrare. The loss of her mother and the disappearance of her blood Father. The thought made her think of the male, baby blue eyes scanned the region to ensure he wasn't near. After a moment the fanged babe moved to sit near Indigo who was the only other attendee she knew. Banshee offered the young boy a toothy grin before looking down at herself, "I was working in the garden and didn't have time to clean the soil from my fur. I look like i've been dirt wrestling." She made jest in her own regard before looking towards Pandora, "Nice to see you, Pandora."

""