size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
03-12-2020, 11:55 PM

White tipped paws came to a stop a healthy distance from the obvious pack border. His eyes scanned the open expanse of land ahead of them with a curious and cautious eye. He had no doubt that this pack would be safe for them if it was as his mother described it, but plenty of time had past since she was last here. There was no way for him to tell if the pack had changed leaders or rules or if they would even welcome them in... All he could hope was that this whole journey was worth it.

”I guess we made it, huh?” he asked as he looked down at his mother with a soft smile. It had been a tough journey for them and very slow going, but if this was his mother’s last wish then he would have moved mountains to make it happen. If it had only been him making the trip he probably could have made it in a few days, but since he had been keeping pace with her and letting her rest as often as she needed it had taken them far longer. He gave his fur a shake and dipped his head down to press his nose to Baine’s cheek. ”What do you think? Do you recognize these scents?” He waited for her to decide if it was safe to call for someone or if it was best to look elsewhere for their remaining family.