An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
03-14-2020, 06:39 PM

Azure felt the cloud cease it's struggles and knew it was dead. It was only further confirmed when his sister made her way over to him and kissed him upon the cheek with her bloody muzzle. He grinned at her, agreeing. "I think it's a good thing. We'll be the most fierce hunters alive." There was unmistakable pride in his voice, and he leaned over to nuzzle his sister's cheek affectionately.

Her mention of it's odd coat drew his attention and the boy nodded. "I know usually fluffy stuff is made into blankets, maybe Aunt Io can find a use for it." Az agreed. "I bet she'd be so happy if we brought it to her." The gears in his mind were turning, considering how exactly they could deliver the creature. Bright eyes fell down upon his oversized paws, then to Asla's small dainty ones where she hid her sharp kitty claws. "Maybe you should do the skinning." He decided after a moment. Perhaps they could tan the hide like he'd learned, and deliver it to their aunt ready for use.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.