An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-16-2020, 07:03 PM
Gad asked her suddenly if she had ever thought about leaving. Toxicity let the words set and she looked off into the distance as she thought. She knew the answer right away, but she wasn't sure what to divulge. Finally, her mismatched eyes came to rest on her half brother. "Of course I think about it. All the time. But this pack has people who doubted our father- you can see it in their eyes. I want to make them all reconsider. I want them to just think maybe they're proud of me or maybe they think I'm a bother, but either way, I'll haunt their thoughts. They won't get rid of our father's ideals that easily. It will paint the pack for ages to come."

A small smile rose to her maw. She had every intention of making this a pack of her mother's godliness. Some Kleins might think the Abraxas was stupid, but some Abraxas might say the same about the Kleins. Toxicity wanted to prove them both wrong. She was the perfect mix.

"And you, Gad?"