Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
03-16-2020, 07:21 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha continued working her way up, picking through forest as she climbed higher and higher. It was interesting to her to find the forest growing in such harsh terrain. The terrain had to be particularly nutritious as the forest seemed to get more dense the higher she went. Her ears flicked forward at the sound of movement and she looked over to see a large wolf. He greeted her and she grinned. "I was thinking the same thing. The name is Natha. Have you been to this island before?" She wouldn't mind chatting with someone who had a bit more knowledge about this place but if he didn't that was fine to. They could figure it out together.

She continued on her climb allowing the male to follow if he wished. Natha noticed that many of the trees seemed particularly young, their roots climbing down into the dark soil. When she reached the top she found herself peering down into a bowl full of water. "Huh, that's interesting. This makes me think a bit of Atlantis Island. I wonder if this was once a volcano to."