Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
03-16-2020, 09:05 PM

Plague remained rather still but every now and again he'd shift out of imbalance. He was no tree climber nor did he have the build for it. Perhaps if he had inherited his mother's feline claws or her smaller frame he'd be better off. But, in the end the male was quite large... Just as her brute of a Father had been. That being said as the white Wolf tried to maintain himself up on the limb he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. A green gaze flicked quickly towards the figure to see an earth toned Wolf frozen in his tracks.

Plague raised a brow as his own hackles seemed to raise slightly. He had half the mind to jump from the limb and run the other way. Avoiding social interaction at all costs. But, if he was going to take time to venture away from his pack and enjoy what the world may offer that also meant meeting new Wolves. Thus, the yearling swallowed his doubt and offered baritone vocals to the stranger. "Hi there." A pause. "I am just practicing my climbing, I did not mean to sneak up on you."