Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
03-17-2020, 07:07 AM
Aesir was a childhood friend to Valkyrie, yet he had so easily abandoned her? Abandoned them? It was hard to feel personally hurt at his betrayal, though for the sake of Valkyrie she felt quite a bit of fervent bitterness. For Valkyrie, Eyrun had no doubts she'd go to the ends of this earth, so why should her friend's betrayal be any different? The cream-hued female scoffed at Aesir as the others began to speak, wondering just what they had to say to him.

Eisleif was the first to speak, delivering her words with an air of disappointment rather than unbridled rage. Eldi spoke next, his words more openly harsh, and she found a faint smirk tugging at her lips... though the expression was mixed with a cold look of disapproval as she gazed upon him. Eldi's words were foul though they earned a harsh laugh from her. "I'd argue ass worms might be even more useful than you," she added on easily, hardly hesitating as she spoke, her voice laced with pointed amusement, sharp and biting. "At least ass worms can be felt. You elicit so little feeling from me I'm hesitant to even regard you at all, Aesir." Eyrun was just as happy to leave Aesir to fend for himself as she was to offer him a chance to explain himself, to be berated by his former band mates, and the way she wrinkled her nose as she watched him made that clear, but for her comrades she'd play along.