size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-18-2020, 08:01 AM
”Just say the word.” He added with a dangerous smirk. She was right though, he wouldn’t intentionally cause her harm but sparring didn’t have to be deadly. The thought of them turning tooth and claws on each other caused a surge of adrenaline to race through his veins. Song felt as though he were lighter than air in those few moments. ”You wouldn’t.” He teased before her teeth were suddenly at his skin. He growled deeply in response, sensing her impatience was growing with his own.

Any other time Song would follow her lead and even now he was as she was the first to cross the invisible line with the sudden suggestive touch. He couldn’t help the grin that spread over his features as he submitted to his desire. ”Kirsi,” he started hesitantly as he withheld his eagerness. ”I want you here. I need you beside me.” He aimed to wrap his neck around her own to coax her into an embrace. He’d never been so forward about their relationship before and he felt a surge of anxiety as the possibility of rejection lingered in the air.