size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
03-19-2020, 11:35 AM

There was always work to be done, Rhyme was slowly getting better but she couldn't let herself slip. She had yet to actually meet the man's mother, though she knew she'd arrived somewhat recently and had spent some time with her son. Samara knew she should probably meet the elderly woman, introduce herself if nothing else. So it was that the tiny Klein woman would set out to try and track Rhythm down.

It wouldn't take too long to find her, her scent was distinctive if not a little familiar to her already, though she didn't smell exactly like Rhyme there was a similarity there that spoke of their familial connection, even if she still carried the traces of another pack. Samara spotted the chocolate woman's form on the beach and she felt a soft smile rising to her lips. Gods she was getting soft.

Samara softly called out her presence to the blind woman. "Greetings." She padded forwards, coming to rest a few feet away from the elderly woman, a friendly but respectful distance. "Rhythm I take it?" She asked. "I'm Samara, do you mind if I join you?" She settled onto her haunches before waiting for an answer.

WC: 200 (455/1500)

Speech

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.