size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-25-2020, 08:08 AM
Dark ears flicked forward as her fortune was told. A grin spread on Iolaire's maw as Calamity spoke. She had worked incredibly hard for all that she had and she was quite proud of that. Nothing had been handed to her in life. The world didn't have a choice. Iolaire would continue to work hard and would indeed reap those rewards.

Io listened as Meadows fortune was told and arched a silver brow as she looked at her aunt. She wondered what that decision might be. Again, she listened as Calamity spoke of Venom's future and the difficulties that lay ahead. Difficulties were good. They built character. She knew that the young woman would overcome whatever rose in her path.

As Calamity questioned what they thought about their futures, Iolaire nodded with a proud little smile on her maw. "You did very well. I'm impressed. I feel quite satisfied with my future." She then looked to Venom. "And you? Don't let hardship discourage you. Hard times make you hard in turn." She knew this from personal experience. A soft life made a soft wolf. A hard life made the skin thick and the mind sharp.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.