Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-25-2020, 09:55 PM
Noe had known, right from the get go, where she was taking Idun when they arrived in the lands of her birth. It was further south, in Auster, but the female had recalled the runes and longed to share them with the man after he had shared some info about his god with her. She had grown excited, eyes alight with interest, and the more she got to know Idun the more she knew she had to share this place with him. They were not mates, no, not quite. Their relationship was stranger than that, not that Noemi minded the conditions. Truthfully she had never cared to lay repeatedly with anyone else prior to the man… and only Idun had, thus far, been able to satisfy the hunger she had when it came to such things. She had decided that he’d be the one to father her children someday… and she would raise his heirs, the carriers of both of their bloodlines, and see how things played out from there.

“I was hoping they were placed here to honor him.” Noemi purred in a light voice. “This place immediately came to mind as you spoke of Lord Diaboli, Idun. How could I not show this place to you, knowing of your faith?” Her blue hues were shining happily as she drew a bit closer to him.

“I can not thank you enough for choosing to make the journey to Boreas and Auster with me either. It makes me glad to know I hold some value with you.” Noe came to sit beside Idun and gently leaned against the male in a display of affection.

“Would this place serve well for the sacrifices do you think?” Her voice became a bit more reserved at this. The thought of sacrifice wasn’t something she was as keen on but she also saw the good in getting rid of those who were weak, wouldn’t make it, or were enemies. In the end it seemed more logical to follow such a path, bloody as it could be.