Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-26-2020, 02:53 PM

She looked to Theory with a raised brow when the suggestion was made that the rocks had simply fallen from the sky, but quickly noticed the humor in her expression and laughed lightly at the idea. Laughter was a new thing for her and the light, lilting sound still seemed strange in her own ears, but it was welcome all the same. All the exploring she had done recently had brought out that inquisitive, joyful side of her and it almost seemed like she was starting over from the beginning when it came to knowing herself.

Tam gave her new acquaintance a curious glance when she mentioned an eruption, but she could tell from the tone in her voice and the expression she had when she spoke of it that it wasn’t something that she should ask about. She certainly didn’t want to bring up anything that was painful when they had only just met each other. Luckily Theory diverted the topic as she gestured out to an island that could easily be seen form the shore.

The smaller woman shook her head, replying, “No, I haven’t. I haven’t been in Boreas for very long actually so a lot of places around here are new to me.” She peered out over the water curiously, wondering if the cold water would be worth the trip. If she had learned anything about Boreas during her exploring thus far it was that pretty much all of the things that were even a little difficult to get to were worth the effort, but even still - the cold water didn’t seem too inviting. ”How about you? Do you know what’s out there?”