size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
03-26-2020, 06:09 PM

With the command from his mother for him to meet some of his new pack mates fresh on his mind, Nolan started making his way across the plains in search of anyone he might be able to greet. He knew it was really just to give him something to do while she went to talk to her brother, but if he was going to live here then he guessed it was something he should do either way. Living in something as structured as a pack was completely new to him and he was nervous and excited about it all at the same time.

The lanky young wolf found himself near a large rock in the middle of a clearing and he paused while his pale eyes took it all in. There was more scents mixed around here than he could really distinguish so he had to assume this was where they met or at least where a lot of them congregated. He spotted a chocolate brown, speckled male laying near the rock that had originally caught his attention and he figured he was as good a candidate to meet as any.

Nolan trotted over to his new pack mate with an easy smile on his lips, slowing to a stop a couple of feet away. ”Hello,” he greeted with a small dip of his head. His eyes glanced over the materials that the other man had gathered, his expression curious as he looked over the various kinds of hides and skins around him. ”Do you mind if I hang out with you for a while? I don’t mean to interrupt.” The partially albino young man looked to his new acquaintance again with a smile. ”I’m Nolan, it’s nice to meet you.”