Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
03-26-2020, 07:05 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha nodded in agreement. "Same, I don't mind a small place to curl up in like a den but I don't think I care much for dark, deep caves." She was sad to leave the light but anxious to find the other end of the tunnel. Natha was pretty sure that Tamsyn was right. This had to be one of the tunnels that lead to the other side of the mountain range. Unless it was just wishful thinking.

Shrouded in complete darkness, Natha felt her other senses sharpen. She could hear the slow drips of moisture falling from the ceiling and at one point she yelped and jumped as she stepped in a muddle. Oh joy… because pitch black wasn't enough, wet just had to be added to the mix. She hated being wet.

Finally, a light shown up ahead and as Natha stepped into the sunlight she swiftly closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of fresh air. "Ahhhh that's more like it. Hey, look down there! See those woods? Those are the Mile-High Woods!" Grinning, Natha started working her way down. Of all the places she'd explored she enjoyed the Mile-High Woods a lot and she thought Tamsyn might like them to.