size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
03-26-2020, 11:57 PM

When he heard the other man’s name his ears perked with interest. His mother had told him that there was likely to be quite a bit of their family living here - close, extended, or other wise - but he hadn’t expected to meet someone so soon. It did make him wonder how many Adravendi there were here in Valhalla so that would have to be something he kept an eye out for as he got to know everyone. ”Oh! I’m an Adravendi too!” he replied, his tail wagging gently behind him. ”Yes, I’m new here. My mother and I just got here a couple of days ago.”

Nolan settled into the spot that Cairo had pointed out to him and watched as a roll of leather was spread out between them. His head tipped to the side curiously when he heard what the project was. He had never seen anyone wear something in a fight and he wasn’t entirely sure what bracers looked like, but he was definitely intrigued by the idea. Anything that helped them fight better or made them more protected had to be a good thing, right? ”What do bracers look like?” He noticed the large claws among the supplies Cairo had around him and added, ”Are you going to put those on them?”