An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
03-27-2020, 12:41 AM

Cai’s ears perked with surprised interest as Nolan said that he was also an Adravendi. Cai had never met any of his cousins from the East, but judging by this guy’s scent, Nolan must not be of the direct blood. Artur would have a snit in his own cold way hearing this news.

Cai grinned as he answered, “Well, welcome to Valhalla. I’m in the War Circle—Nerve, for now. I’d like to reach Sentinel, but I’ve a long way to go.”

As the other male settled down and studied Cai’s project, Cairo bent and tugged a stick of charcoal from the pile of tools, putting one foreleg out on the bison hide and leaning forward with the charcoal stick clenched between his front teeth as he traced a wide outline around his leg.

He set the stick down and leaned back to look at the outline, humming thoughtfully at Nolan’s question. “Bracers wrap around the legs and below the wrist in some cases. Aurielle’s got a set made with some metal shards instead of claws, but it’s a prototype. If this idea I have works out I may make her a set, too.”

He bent and picked up a strip of sinew, carefully looping it as he demonstrated by slipping a toe into the loop, saying, “I want to seat the bear claws into the toe covers without hindering my movement too much. Gonna be interesting putting this all together without fingers and thumbs. Aurielle and Paladin have primate companions and they are really incredible at crafting things.”

He cocked his head at the hide and the outline before he grinned over at Nolan, adding, “If you want to try making something, I have plenty of material here—two bracers won’t take much.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think