Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-28-2020, 01:56 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta's ears perked up at the mention of the strange plant. A coconut? She padded over and cocked her head at the thing. "How strange, I've never seen anything like this before. My name is Lúta by the way. I was just looking for a nice place to settle and do some crafting." This beach was as good as any. She settled down and unwrapped her bundle. She wanted to get a good stock of tisane's made for the winter but what she should she make today? Settling on some comfrey she pulled out the herb and laid it out on a separate piece of hide while she dug in her bundle for something to mix it with.

She stopped for a moment to consider the other woman and nodded sadly. "Yes, it's quite something. I was not present for the eruption but I feel for the wolves and the lands here. I think that's a great idea! It's quite a large seed. Really different from what I've seen from other trees."

Lúta was about to make herself at home when her companion Ragna called out, stating that she saw some all spice. Growing out of the limestone hills were a few trees containing a number of berries. Lúta grinned and scrambled a short ways up the hill to the berries. At the moment they were green but they would turn to a reddish brown as Lúta laid them out to dry. She eyed the tree for a moment then reached up to grab a small branch and pick it off with her teeth.