Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-29-2020, 04:35 PM

Tamsyn could absolutely picture Natha living among a pine forest in the mountains with her silvery coat that was sure to camouflage her into the snow and rock easily. Having the ability to be so nimble while climbing was sure to be helpful in that kind of environment as well. She nodded and replied, ”It is... I liked the land I lived in before. It’s a shame my family lived there too and ruined it.” She frowned at the thought, wishing to herself that she would have had the time to really enjoy that valley. It had beautiful scenery, but the toxic wolves that lived there certainly weren’t putting up with to stay.

She found a tree with a particularly low angle to its trunk and she climbed up onto it curiously, using her claws to get what little traction she could on the bark. Even though she wasn’t made for climbing the way that Natha was, she was able to get higher than she thought she would be able to thanks to the gnarled, twisted form of the trees. Once she got to a point where she no longer felt like she could keep her footing if she went any higher, she stopped and looked around from her new perch. It wasn’t terribly high. She was pretty sure that if she did fall she’d still be alright, but it was high enough to give her a new vantage point as she looked around though the tree branches around them.