gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

03-30-2020, 12:37 AM

A voice broke him out of his own head and he glanced toward the red-eyed young woman that was standing near by. He immediately snapped into a calm, neutral expression as he turned to face her, any trace of the confusion he had caused himself moments ago completely gone from his face. He was bothered that he had been so distracted that he hadn’t noticed her approach, but that was a problem for him to dissect on his own at another time. For now, he was much more intrigued by the visitor that had approached him.

Her vibrant red gaze already brought a few of his family members to mind as it was, but when he noticed the vaguely similar notes in her sent it only helped to deepen his curiosity. For a moment he thought perhaps he had missed her greeting, but then he decided that no, she had only given him a question. ”I’m just passing though,” he replied with his usual deep, but pleasant tone. ”Mostly just looking for a change in scenery.” The scarred male cast another curious glance over the girl who for some reason reminded him of the family that he hadn’t encountered in what felt like ages.

”I’m Casso Praetor.” It wasn’t often that he introduced himself with his full name, but just in the off chance that this was some how a distant relative of his it seemed like the easiest and most subtle way to find out. He knew his father had children with other wolves besides his mother so it certainly wasn’t out of the question that there would be other half-siblings out there that he hadn’t met... although from her age he had to wonder if this wasn’t the child of one of his half-siblings. ”What’s your name?”