gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

03-30-2020, 02:07 AM

The way that she emphasized that this isolation had been by choice certainly didn’t slip past him. It was something he could respect and any concern for her well being left his mind. At the very least he wouldn’t question her on it any more. ”Good for you,” he replied with a slight smile and a nod. She had taken her life into her own paws and he couldn’t fault her for that. Wasn’t that what he had done when he agreed to leave with his mother? Although, at the time he probably hadn’t had much of a choice. He had still been too young to live on his own and his father had been unstable at best. Now was his time to figure out where his path was going to lead him.

His ears perked slightly with interest when she told him that their family lived in more concentrated numbers up north. He had no idea if the family members she spoke of were some of his more direct relatives or if they were more distant like she was, but either way it had him curious. ”Is that so?” he mused.

It might be worth looking in to, Casso. You never know.

One ear flicked back toward his mother’s bodiless voice, but he played it off as he gave her an intrigued look with his dual-toned eyes. ”I guess I know where to go if I want to meet more myself, huh? Or reconnect with some perhaps. Where about in the north are they?” He hadn’t decided yet if he was actually going to pursue this trail that Theta had given him, but... it was worth knowing that the trail was there either way. Maybe one of these days he would actually grow tired of wandering alone and trying to figure out his mess on his own.