Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
03-30-2020, 04:34 PM

Once she heard that this was Zee’s husband she immediately began to relax and was able to offer him a more genuine smile. Zee had such a special, highly regarded place in her mind that she couldn’t possibly believe that someone as close to Zee as her husband would be someone untrustworthy. Even though it was pretty clear that going though these niceties wasn’t exactly something that came comfortably to him, he put in the effort to do so and she appreciated that. ”So far so good,” she replied with a gentle wag of her tail. ”I’ve gotten my den just about finished. Resin agreed to help me with my training so I can start learning to fight as well.”

She paused before she added, ”I’ve thanked Zee, but I want to thank you as well for letting me live here with you. I wasn’t sure I would find a pack that would want me... or that I would trust for that matter. But Zee changed my mind.” Her ears flicked back as she spoke, embarrassed by her own confession, but it felt like something that needed to be said. She wasn’t sure how often they heard the appreciation they deserved for what they were doing here so she figured she might as well be the one to say it.